Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Heem…


Actually I don’t know what should I say for this day, -I didn’t do much things, so… I just said it with “heeem…” hha… (confused?? Me too…) hha…

Today, I just went out with my friend briefly, and got home as soon as possible then. And waiting for someone that will come from my father’s company.

Eeehm.. beside that, because I was boring being lonely I try an experiment, hha.. (I forgot to capture it..) it’s about food, I saw many tofu in refrigerator, I try something new in my kitchen, hha.. I just fry the tofu, mix it with “asam manis” sauce and anything that I got on refrigerator, hha.. and the result is “it’s good” for me, but for my father and my big brother he said “it’s good”too.. but I’m not sure I think it’’s just “manner” hhoo… 

And then after having dinner, I returned to my room, doing anything that I think I want to do it. Hha…
That’s all for today…

Thanks for visiting…
Indri … :)

No comments:

Post a Comment