Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

2nd July

Today, Science 3 playing together, YIIIIPPIIII!!! Hha..(but not all student in Science 3)

Nadya, Echy, Indri, Ica, Debby, Afi, Agung, Idah, Adit, Yuni, Anna, Riana, Dika mewakili anak ipa 3 bermain hari ini, hhe..

We went to Box Office for watching a movie, heem.. and then we chose “Shutter”, Shutter is Thailand Movie with Horror as a genre, hhe…


-click the picture for more detail-

Oiaa,, you know what???

Today!! I bought new comic, “Hai Miiko vol.23” hha.. aku sudah lama menunggu seri ke 23 ini keluar, hha…



Finally, I met with Miiko, Tapei, Yukko, Kenta, Mamoru, Mari-chan, ext... hha… ~it’s really FUN!!!

For dinner I ate Steak with my Friends at WS –Waroeng Steak and for late dinner I ate KFC chicken,, hha… (rakus amat yaa…!!) anyway when I was eating at KFC I met with my Lia’s Teacher with his girlfriend, hha..

Heem.. Hopefully I got another GOOD DAY like this DAY!! Hhe..

Thanks for visiting …

Indri … :)

2 comments:

  1. ndri, shutter itu yang cowoknya ditemplokin sama cewek ya? dan bikin berat badan dia naik banyak itu bukan?! hhhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. iia..
    ada versi baratnya juga ko,
    udah beli miiko belum??
    hha...

    ReplyDelete