Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hansuki with my friends … :)

Posted on 19.07.2011(sorry, late posted there was a problem with my internet conection)

This morning, I started my day with smile, hha… I don’t know why?? Hhe… so, then I prepared my self for go to school. I arrived in school as usual always too early, maybe I’m the second people in my school every morning, heem… hha…

Disekolah biasa biasa aja, malahan ga jelas harus ngapain karena masih “ga efektif”, guru guru pada ngurusin MOPD a.k.a Masa Orientasi Peserta Didik ato yang sering disebut MOS, jadi karena itulah kelas jadi amburadul gara gara gurunya pada sibuk.

Jadinya kita para siswa hanya ngobrol ngobrol, jalan sana dan jalan sini, pokonya ga jelas, tapi ga boleh pulang!! BETE KAN??? Suruh diem aja disekolah, heeem….

Emang dasar YPHB (Yayasan Pulang Habis Bedug)julukan yang dibuat ama anak anak YPHB buat sekolah jadi pelajarnya juga dipulangin abis sholat berjamaah, entah itu abis zuhur ato ashar. Dan kali ini dari jam 7.00 – 11.30 ga jelas pontang panting dikelas, dan akhirnya baru boleh balik abis zuhur.

Because I don’t know what should I do today, so I asked to my friends for playing together, then they accept my idea. FINALLY, we went to Botani Square(again?? Hha..) for having lunch at HANSUKI -steam boat restaurant, hha… Delicious and Full ~good enough.. hha… 

We spent a lot of money in this restaurant, after we ate at Hansuki we did window shopping for a while, when we was walking one of my friend told if she wanted to eat Banana Split seems like she haven’t full enough, FINALLY we went to Pizza Hut for eating Banana Split. Hha.. tentunya patungan, hha…

After we spent much money in this mall, and we realized that we didn’t have much money again for play, we decided for go home, hha…

FUN…FUN…FUN…

Gagal untuk mengirit,, hiks…hiks… T.T

Thanks for visiting …
Indri … :)

No comments:

Post a Comment