Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

My wish!!!

Tonight, I returned to attend my CV class at LIA, and today my teacher Ms.Ruth reminds me again about my wish(not only me but also my friend) hhe... I have a dream or wish that is someday I can go to Korea for my vacation. I really want it!!! Hhe…

Yaa… GO TO KOREA for VACATION,


(and I asked to my friends in my class, if is it possible to me for go to Korea after I finished my high school?? And… for 6 person that I asked, 5 said YES and 1 said NO. hha…) semoga yang kata 5 orang itu benar benar terjadi “saya bisa pergi ke korea setelah lulus dari SMA” hha…)

My friends and I promise if one day we’ll go to Korea TOGETHER for our vacation, hopefully if we have enough money, we can go to Korea after we finished our high school and after we found our university, -amin.. hha..

Heem…

Why we choose Korea?

I think because, the 1st reason why Korea is about the food!! I really want to try all of kind foods on Korea (even not all food can I try), and after that I really like their boyband or their girlband, I want to learn about their Culture too.. hhe..

 It seems fun if we “truly” go to KOREA!! Hhe..

Ayoooo…. Nabung!! Nabung!!!

SAVE MONEY!! SAVE MONEY!!!

Hha…

Thanks for visiting …
Indri … :)


No comments:

Post a Comment