Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Full!!!~

Today, I went to Utha’s House for COOKING!! Hhe.. yaa… when I woke up this morning, I don’t know why, suddenly cooking came up in my mind, so, I sent a message to Utha “uthaa.. lets cooking together!!!”. From that message finally at 12pm I went to Utha’s house. In my house I found 2 boxes of spaghetti, cheese, and spaghetti sauce. Since we didn’t know what food that should we make, so I bring it together, maybe it could help us.

When I arrived, I found utha was washing plate in the kitchen, heem.. after decided the food, we went to Bogor Junction for buy extra food, anyway we decided to make spaghetti.

And here it is,, that we buy at Bogor Junction…


(milk,minced chicken,kani crab,chikwa and cane)

After 2 hours, finally, DONEE…



A BIG PORTION OF SPAGHETTI LIKE “KULI” hha..
Really satisfied and full,,

Team Creative :




UthaIndri :)

Thanks for visiting …
Indri … :)
anyway, please visit our site : I`nU

No comments:

Post a Comment