Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

10 Promises to My Dog

Today, I watched movie again, and now is Japan Movie, the tittle is “10 Promises to My Dog”. This film talking about a dog with the owner, and it’s really touching!! Feels like I want to take care one dog in my house, even I can’t.


And from this film, makes me more realized that something special between pet with the owner, seems like chemistry or else that I can’t say what’s that.


Synopsis:

This movie tells about 14-year-old Akari (Mayuko Fukuda) and her female puppy which she found at her backyard. Akari called the puppy “Socks”,because the puppy has white markings resembling socks on its paws. And Akari asked her mother (Reiko Takashima) about Socks, her mother approved Socks become part of their family even her dad (Etsushi Tokoyawa) was afraid with dog. But her mother give one condition that Akari must keeps “The 10 Promises” :


1.      Give me time to understand what you want from me.
2.       Trust me, I’m always on your side.
3.       Play with me a lot.
4.       Don’t forget that, “I have feelings too”.
5.       Lets never fight, someday I’ll win, remember before you hit me, I have teeth that could hurt you, but I choose not to hurt you.
6.       If I wont hear you, I have reason.
7.       You have school,and friends,but for me, I only have you.
8.       Stay my best friends, even when I’m old.
9.       I live about 10 years, so lets make every moments good.
10.   Don’t forget with our time together, keep this in your mind, so when my time comes, please be by my side.

Akari enthusiastically agree with that promises. From that day Akari and Socks begin their journey of growing up together. They passed day by day together, having good and sad togerher when Akari’s mother death, Akari should move to another country that make Akari leave Socks with her Childhood “Hoshi”(Ryo Kase), first love of adult Akari (Rena Tanaka) with her childhood, father make his own clinic because of resignation and else.. but in every day in every moments Akari always have Socks in her side.

I like this movie!!! I cry when I watched this film!!!!
RECOMMENDED!!

Thanks for visiting …
Indri … :)

No comments:

Post a Comment