Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Lazy time!

For celebrating my 1st day on Holiday, today!! Jadi, hari ini “saya tak berbuat apa apa, hanya bersantai seharian!!!” hhe..


Today, I watched Korean Drama –again, hhe.. and the title is “Paradise Ranch”, heem.. it’s good, because I like the actor in these drama, he is “Changmin!!” hha.. do you know who is he?? Hhe.. he is actor and singer in TVXQ, well,, I’m not a “Cassiopeia”if I’m not mistaken, I prefer to Super Junior (because, I like Kyuhyun in SuJu)hhe.. than TVXQ, but, for all those, I like both of them.. (apalah si indri ini malah nyambung kesini, hha..)

Back to the drama,,


“Paradise Ranch”

Synopsis :

Dong Joo and Da Ji were once desperately in love and married at 19 after struggling to convince their parents, but they had divorced after a mere six months. Six years later, they meet coincidentally at a horse auction in Australia and discover that their feelings for each other are still very much alive.”


Wanna watch too??
Here it is, click here!!!“I suggest this link, because you can find all episode in this link” hhe..

Credit : JhayKDrama1 on youtube :)

Thanks for visiting …
Indri … :)

No comments:

Post a Comment