Oke,, my activity for today is Playing and Cooking with I `n U, hha.. after long time not see each other, finaly today we play together at Utha’s house, hha…
At 10am I went to Utha’s house for did our plan for cooking CUP CAKES, hha.. novi arrived at utha’s house after zuhur about 13.00.
Cup Cakes = Muffin??
I just thought if Cup Cake with Muffin it’s same, but my friend has another opinion about that, Muffin is thicker than Cup Cake, but I don’t know, hha…
And here is our Cup Cakes …. :) :) (JANGAN LIAT TAMPANG TAPI RASANYA!!!) hha…
Cup Cakes I `n U :)
Thank You Novi and Utha for today,, :)
We will meet another time … :)
Even we make it “without any recipe” I want to share recipe for cup cake.. :)
150 g sugar
225 g butter
180 g dark chocolate / cocoa powder
Mix them : (ayak-ayak sampai jadi salju)
210 g flour
1 sdt baking powder
½ sdt vanily powder
1 sdt salt
How to make it :
1. Cook butter and chocolate until melted. –put aside
2. Whisk the sugar and melted chocolate until blended.
3. Add the eggs one by one while stirring until blended.
4. Add flour mixture, stirring until blended.
5. Pour into paper bowls.
6. Bake in hot oven for 40 minutes until cooked.
7. Pick up, let cool.
8. Give spreads and garnish according to taste.
Thanks for visiting … :)
Indri … :)