Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Chemist and Mathematic ~lalalalala


Mix feeling for today, hha..
Today I had bad luck on Chemist test, heem.. I don’t really understand about the matery and I just confused when I saw question that their ask, and I don’t know what form that should I use to solve it, hha.. and I think I got REMEDIAL!! Hha…
And that makes it worse is the attitude or behavior of one of my friend which lately act to much (very unusual) and it was annoyed!!! Aarghh!! And I thought day by day I always found the bad side of her. Lalalalalalalala..
And today I had mid term on Lia, and guess what?? I can’t make it good –again! After chemist and now english, hhoo… but after I did my test, my teacher let us (my friends and I on Lia) for playing Scrable, hha.. Yaa FINALY He gave GOOD GAME for us, hha.. after long time waiting…
When I got home, I can’t relax my body because I have Mathematic Test tomorrow so I must study for it, it’s about Limit, ehm… Hopefuly I can do the test!! Amiin…



Thanks for visiting …
Indri … :)

No comments:

Post a Comment