Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NO spirit??


Even I passed my day with “normal” activity as usual, I don’t know why? NOW I’m in BAD MOOD!!! Huua… and I don’t like it very much. I don’t like myself when I was in This Condition, it’s so awful. From this evening I had “unwell” feeling, just become drop and didn’t have any spirit to move. Like something push me til’ I don’t have any spirit again, halaah,, (what’s I’m saying now)..

And moreover, that makes worse the situation is “I HAVE PHYSIC TEST” tomorrow, and I (REALLY) don’t understand with the matery, and I don’t know what should I put in my answer sheet tomorrow, heem… and from all subject I think PHYSIC is the hardest subject in science class, and I don’t think so if in the future we really need it, heem… yaa.. it’s just my speculation, but I don’t know why I always feel confused when I learn PHYSIC, even I try and try it’s still the same “BAD” hhu…

Hopefully, I become genius in PHYSIC. Really hope it happen to me, hha.. even it’s (im)possible,,,

Yaa… just try for the best TOMORROW!!!

And hopefully I can’t understand it from now, -amin… :)

Thank’s for visiting… :)

Indri … :)

No comments:

Post a Comment