Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thankyou :)


First of all, I want to say thanks for my friends in LIA “Lintang Suminar” who treat me today, hha...

“Happy Birthday”
and
“Wish you all the best”

Your McD really help me when I was hungry, hha...
Apalah ini si indri,,,

Oiaa... hha..
Today I went to CINEMA –again, with my friends for watching Transformer 3, hhe...
With School Friends again just a few of us who want to saw movie together, just 4 of us (indri,debby,nda and mia)

Hhe.. I said it’s long movie, because it takes two and a half hours for watch this movie, hhe.. and from the start and till the end it was full of with ROBOT, haha.. and because this movie is still new, so all studio full and we must “satisfied” with (almost) bottom row. We must “sedikit nenggak” when we watch it!! Heem...

But, overall I LIKE IT!!! Hha...

 
“TIKET MASUK” hha..

Thanks for visiting ...
Indri ... :)

Happy Fasting!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment