Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

1st day on Fasting!!!!


Hello... I’m back.. hha...

Sorry for these several days, I didn’t post anything in this blog, hhe..

Well.. since this day we will do our duty as a moeslem –that is “fasting” during this one month, hhe...
And, How was your fasting this day??

Ehm..

For me, this day it’s not too good, because I’m not in good mood, wheter it affects into my Pahala?? Hhe... because I think, this day all that I did is “upset” –to anything, heem...

Hopefully, you didn’t have “that condition” today, hhe...

And, finally, I want to say something :
 
 Happy Fasting All!!

Hopefully, our fasting in this month become a blessing later on, -amin...
 And, I say I’m apologize to anything that I’ve done
Thanks for anything and even we do our fasting we must always energetic!!!

Thanks for visiting ...
Indri ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment