Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

IN THE MIDDLE OF STUDY TIME!!

BECAUSE, I FELT BORED, so, I played a WHILE, looking for something interesting in the internet, hha... because I’m lazy.. hha..

And YOU KNOW WHAT??

I was visiting one website that is “yeppopo” –about korean news. And I found new update from WGM (We Got Married) on of reality show in KOREA –about virtual marriage, and I find it INTERESTING to watch. And there is a NEW COUPLE in WGM!! They are Lee Teuk (Super Junior) and Kang Sora (Actress). Hha..



So, for a while, I WATCH THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF STUDY TIME, HHA.. AND I THINK this couple would be funny, because they are new couple and still in awkward condition, I LIKE THEM!! HHA.. and can’t wait for the next episode, hha..

TRY TO WATCH IT!!!

Hha..
Padahal hari ini, indri sengaja bolos les buat belajar buat UTS BESOK. Eeh.. malah nonton WGM!! Hha.. ~maafkan aku IBU.. hhe..


Thanks for visiting ...
Indri ... :)

KALIAN YANG UTS!! SEMANGAT!!! don’t be lazy like me!!hhe..

No comments:

Post a Comment