Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

♥ I.n.U


22.Agustus.2012, yeaaahhh... finaly we made it guys!!! Hha...

Actually this is an old plan, but just accomplished on that day, hha...

Eat sushi at Ichiban Sushi –Botani Square, finaly we went to there for trying the sushi, hha... about the taste just try it then, hha... in my opinion it’s like Indonesian Sushi, for people who don’t like sushi but want to try it, I think Ichiban Sushi suits for them, the taste not like japanese sushi as usual I eat, so just try it for knowing the taste, yiiipppppiiii!!! :D

Well, that day I think it’s kinda a farewell for us I’nU, because soon we’ll be separated, we’ll stay in different city, yaapp,, we are college student now not a High School student anymore, and moreover we accepted at different university, and it means, we can not see each other as often as we want, hha...  

But we should call each other or sending some text, okeee....? hha...

And here we are on that day... :D


me :D


novi :D


utha :D


I'nU


novi and her sister "fitri" :D

Such a fun day, hope we’ll have it another time ... :D
Just contact each other when you were in our lovely city BOGOR,, hha...

Thanks for visiting...
Indri ... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment