Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Another Story from August...


Well... I think this mont full of playing, hha...

So many event that I’ve done both with family and friend,

And today I wanna share my story with u bout “my first time at The Jungle Water Park” hha... norak ya...?? bodo aah.. hha...

The day before I’ve done my routine treatment and moreover I got alergy shots, so I think this is my chance to feel it, so... finaly I came with my cousin and nephew to that place, hha... :D

And here we are ... :D


Indri – Ulfa :D


Indri – Bilah (Ulfa’s sister) :D *she’s junior high school student but she’s taller than me #sad hikss... T.T hha... :p


Hey parrot why you’re not looking at me? fufufufufufu~ like others.. 




Ulfa and Bilah have good pic but not with me, hha...


me - ulfah :D



Sister’s time, hha... :D


Blur on ulfah side heeem... u’re not good fotographer bang!! hha.. :p




Called Kia and she’s 4 years old, and her hobby is eating hha.. and she’s cute –really really really and really cute


Called salwa and she’s 6 years old, and FYI, salwa is kia’s sister but look her body she is thinner than kia, hha... whether what salwa eat always taken by kia? Hha... –kidding... :p




My brother with Kia :D



My brother – me – Ulfah – Kia


My brother with kia *but kia looks so busy with her food, hha... –poor you bang :p





Kia’s time ... 




Salwa’s time


My Brothers and Ulfa :D



My Brothers and I :D


I just wanna tell you here’s my uncle and my aunt hha...



it's me.. :D




Bilah – Bang Irsan – Ulfah – Bang Ilham



Bilah – Bang Irsan – Me – Ulfah 



Ulfa’s Family :D

Really fun, one day playing with water in crowded place, hha... next time we’ll play again,, see yaa... :D

Thanks for visiting...
Indri ... :D




No comments:

Post a Comment