Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Physic


Wanna cry!! It’s me when I saw the question, hha..

Yap!! Today I had TO in my school, and today subject was PHYSIC, the one and the only one subject that I can’t understand till now, even I don’t what for?? That subject must be learn by us?? Hhe..

There was 40 problems in front of me, and BLANK in my mind when I faced it. 2 hours it’s too short for me for answered all question, in the first minutes I just answered 1 question and the next minutes I just waiting something falling from the sky!! Hha.. means – don’t know what to do, because all formula that I’ve learn before seems disappear to somewhere.. hhu...

Physic makes me bad,, hhu... T.T

Hopefully, I can be a master of physic,, hha... ~oneday...
But,,

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO.. DON’T GIVE UP!! HHA...

Thanks for visiting ..
Indri ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment