Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Relaxing, -lalalalala

First of all, “SELAMAT HARI KARTINI!!!” hha..

Because today is 21st April, so we must know if today is Kartini’s Day, hha..

Today, I have lonely day, hha.. (sometimes I like to be lonely) hha.. because dutch course is canceling, so today in the morning I tidy up my home (Actually my mom command to me to tidy up) both the 1st floor and the 2nd floor, at 9am I strated to sweeping 2nd floor and removing dust from all stuff (pajangan) and then I continue to sweeping 1st floor and also removing dust –too, hha.. I need 2 hours for done it, heem.. I finished it at 11am, and when I see kitchen (it’s mess up too) so I cleaning the kitchen too, hha.. tired, hha..

Setelah beres-beres rumah, indri santai-santai dikamar, karena hari ini dirumah ga ada orang, jadi bebas ngapa-ngapain, hha… males-malesan sampe jam 2an, dan setelah itu indri pergi ke ADA swalayan (sendirian) hha..

Di ADA indri beli bintang-bintang buat pajangan dirumah, dan dilanjutkan jajan di Hoka-Hoka Bento (I enjoy to be lonely –today), and after I finish with Hokben, indri pulang, lalalalalalalalalala…

Such a great day, hha..

Thank’s for visiting … :) :)

Indri :)

No comments:

Post a Comment