Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

best friend quotes :)

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
(Helen Keller)

"A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!"
(Anonymous)

"A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face."
(Anonymous)

“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”
(Anonymous)

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
(Anon)

"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."
(Mencius)

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
(Albert Camus)

No comments:

Post a Comment